"Serving the County of Wise, the City of Norton, and the Towns of Appalachia, Big Stone Gap, Coeburn, Pound, St. Paul, and Wise."
Contact us today! :
Wise County Virginia Chamber of Commerce
765 Park Avenue, SW, Norton, VA 24273
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (276) 679-0961 | Fax: (276) 679-2655 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission Statement...
The Wise County Virginia Chamber of Commerce exists for the purpose of advancing and publicizing the commercial, industrial, agricultural, civic, tourism, and general business interests of Wise County and the City of Norton.
Connect & Grow with the Wise County & City of Norton Chamber of Commerce!
- The Chamber works to build the economic base of Wise County and the City of Norton, bringing you more employment, business opportunities, private investment, and improved quality of life.
- The Chamber is your voice on issues of taxation, legislation, and transportation. It represents you at legislative hearings, budget sessions, and VDOT funding hearings.
- Your listing in the Chamber's Wise County Business Directory of Members puts your business name on the desks of other business people, new residents, and new businesses.
- The Chamber replies to thousands of inquiries about the surrounding area, your business, and you. Inquiries about products or services are directed to Chamber members.
- The Chamber sponsors meetings and receptions that provide valuable networking opportunities for you and your business. Members are linked by shared interests and concerns and can learn from each other.
- The Catalyst published six times a year, contains news of Chamber and community events of interest to members.
- Each year, the Chamber distributes thousands of brochures that help local businesses obtain maximum benefit from tourism.
- The Chamber is your best local source for accurate business information. Whether it's economic data, news of regulatory policies, new legislation, or the latest in area demographics, the Chamber can help!
- The Chamber is the only organization through which we can all work together to develop the area as an economic, financial, educational, medical, and cultural center. Ask yourself, "If the Chamber of Commerce didn't do all these things, who would?"
- Would you like your business to be larger? The Chamber staff, added to your staff, will multiply your effectiveness in the community.
- Area businesses succeed, in part, due to the efforts of the Chamber. Your membership will help to continue development of the economy.
- Your Chamber membership shows your customers that you care about the future of Wise County and the City of Norton. Your customers, in turn, care about a business that cares about them!
Other Ways to Connect & Grow!
Are you taking advantage of all the discounts and benefits available to you as a member of the Wise County Virginia Chamber of Commerce? Through ChamberSolutions’ members SAVE program, Chamber members are able to save on many products and services that help their business grow. Take a look at what you may be missing out on.
ChamberSolutions offer Chamber members savings on:
· FreeCalls4Members - Members SAVE by hosting free conference calls - Up to 250 attendees - No operator assistance needed
· FedEx - Members SAVE as much as 26% on shipping costs with FedEx
· Prescription Drug Card - Members SAVE from 10 - 85% on the cost of both brand-name and generic drugs
· Fleet Card - Members SAVE on an array of fuel, maintenance, & service solutions providing members the ease of a single card for charging and tracking fuel, vehicle maintenance, and repair purchases. Additionally, members receive 4 - 10% discount off all retail price for fuel, vehicle maintenance, and repair purchases - just by using the card!
· Payroll4Members - Members SAVE on a full service payroll at less than full cost. Fast, reliable, accurate, affordable all describe this money saving service. No set-up fees, hidden charges, or surprises. Have confidence in knowing that a SAS 70 accredited processor is handling your payroll.
· Business & Personal Insurance Rate - Members SAVE up to 12% on business and personal insurance rates through various insurance carriers.
To join the Chamber, complete the membership registration form and return it to the Chamber office with your membership check. You also can fill out your general registration online.
To register for membership, click here.
Powered by Drupal
, an open source content management system. iEarth